What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! SS, WH20 or TOM

Gotdabug

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian
Hi everyone,

I’m on the hunt for a second pin to start growing the family. I have space for one, maybe 2 more but for now I’m looking for one of the following:

MB
SS
WH20
TOM
TOTAN
CV
HS2
Indy 500
AC-DC

I need this to be a machine in pretty decent nick but happy for it to require some work. Everyone on the forum was super helpful in assisting in moving on my father-in-laws machines so definitely want to get something from someone on here.

Anyway if anyone would like to move on any of the above then please let me know.

Thanks

Ian

I think you'll struggle to find a CV, TOTAN and MB. They're really sought after and don't come up much if ever.

Plus big bucks 😁

Good luck, hopefully you'll get some offers!

Funny started my collection with RFM now have 6 with delivery of Scooby Doo (Yesterday).
Would suggest TOTAN or ACDC, but yes TOTAN would be harder to find.

Still on the hunt for one or 2 of these.

TOM
SS
TOTAN
CV
HS2
Indy 500
IJ adventure
AF

Appreciate there’s a couple of rarer ones here but as I only have space for 2 maybe 3 machines I’m prepared to wait for what I’d like.

An ACDC pro would be one of the cheaper games on there apart from HS2 and Indy500, the others will be more I would’ve thought.

Yep fair point. I’d prefer to hang on and wait for one of the others but I get what you’re saying. Thanks for offering though

@Gotdabug i could be tempted to let mine go for that, and buy the premium off of @malcolmplaster… if you wanted to pop over and test it out first before you buy the other one, as I said, door is open.

@Gotdabug i could be tempted to let mine go for that, and buy the premium off of @malcolmplaster… if you wanted to pop over and test it out first before you buy the other one, as I said, door is open.
When can I stop by James please?

Mine would only go on being able to secure the prem from @malcolmplaster - it’s Harry’s favourite game!

But, you’d know that you love the game either way!

Mine is a pro but I have done a lot of upgrades on it
IMG_1856.jpeg

So just updating my wanted list a little.

TOTAN
SS
TOM
IJ Adventure
WH20
AF

Thanks all

Back
Top Bottom