What's new

Spooky's next contract game is The Jetsons

Limiting to 300 probably a wise move with all the other games out soon.

Oh, this is not their 3rd game - this is a contract game.

Third game announced at TPF.

Limiting to 300 probably a wise move with all the other games out soon.

Oh, this is not their 3rd game - this is a contract game.

Third game announced at TPF.
I'll alter the title :D. So Spooky will be producing their 5th machine this year with the 2 contract machines. If only other companies were as efficient.
Playfield looks very bare to me.

This game is not being pitched at collectors though so guess that is why it is 'Dominos' like;)

Seems an odd theme for a company to contract a run of games for....is Jetsons being re-done or something? Not sure I get what Hanna Barbara are going to do with 300 pinball machines :hmm:

I love the theme and the lack of Photoshop artwork (well, it would be being a cartoon!) The half a populated playfield? Does it really cost that much more to add another ramp, more drop targets, spinners say or other playfield toys? I've seen kids toys with as little on the playfield. A Jetsons pin could be great but not as this one stands.

Is it just me or does the artwork on the back box look like his b@@@ocks are hanging out and he's giving it to the machine? :eek:

Wifi gonads too by the look of it. Possibly to abuse Judy from afar. *home alone shock face*

Price schedule:
First 100 machines: $5999
Second 100 machines: $6499
Last 100 machines: $6999

:eek::tut::hmm:

Lets hope that "The Pinball Company" really know their market as I can't see many getting sold for $6K - $7K :eek:

Seems an odd theme for a company to contract a run of games for....is Jetsons being re-done or something? Not sure I get what Hanna Barbara are going to do with 300 pinball machines :hmm:
Hanna Barbera have so many better options. Wacky Races or Captain Caveman with a shaker motor! Hair Bear bunch....they had some of the best cartoons in my day....Hong Kong Phooey, Pink Panther, Penelope Pitstop,Roadrunner. (Not HB. Though)....kids of today just don't know what they are missing....Exception of Pixar........

$7k for a playfield with less parts than a Badcats. :eek:

Are there any Spooky games in the UK ?

Err, not the most exciting playfield is it? Reminds me more of a kids toy than a proper pin. For 7k I'd like something that looked a little bit more robust and exciting.

Back
Top Bottom