What's new

Spooky Pinball - Looney Tunes & TCM

If you could buy one, which would it be?

• Looney Tunes

Votes: 45 62.5%
  • Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Votes: 27 37.5%

• Total voters
The $9700 CE is the same price as HalloweenScooby I think? Maybe the 1.25 forex will help - plus vat that's just over £9300 plus shipping all the way from the factory.

LT looks great I'm not one for the gory theme and the layout looks like some good shots, looking forward to trying it when they're available!

Hope Taz can twirl faster :D

Last edited:
Shots look ace, 3 or 4 repeatable loops/cross playfield shots, awesome layout from the initial look.

Holy moly Looney Tunes looks incredible. Big Who Framed Rover Rabbit vibes with the acme factory.

As for TCM. I remember my mate getting a pirate VHS of it when it was banned. We were like 12 and it scared us silly. Seems funny now. Not sure it's a pinball theme for me but will definitely have that niche appeal

The $9700 CE is the same price as Halloween I think? Maybe the 1.25 forex will help - plus vat that's just over £9300 plus shipping all the way from the factory.

LT looks great I'm not one for the gory theme and the layout looks like some good shots, looking forward to trying it when they're available!

Hope Taz can twirl faster :D
I get it to around £10k "cost" with freight in and out etc so it will be £10995 like Scooby Doo was on website as taking the VAT out of the £1k mark up gives £833 to run a business and make a little profit etc....

The other right flipper button cycles the current Acme tool, actioned by the lockdown button. Not sure what it does yet on TCM.

Looney Tunes looks great, that's a fantastic theme. I wonder why they didn't have the Looney Tunes opening music and the 'That's all folks' music on the trailer - both are synonymous with the Looney Tunes brand

Looney Tunes looks great, that's a fantastic theme. I wonder why they didn't have the Looney Tunes opening music and the 'That's all folks' music on the trailer - both are synonymous with the Looney Tunes brand
Pretty easy that, YouTube will copyright strike, they could apply for a license for the video but eventually it would expire and the video would end up having muted audio. So its easier to use their own or non copyrighted music/audio.

Videos were shot weeks ago, likely didn’t have everything they needed in place at the time. PB did something similar with Alien Ripley Edition, showed what they could and had place holder stuff for the rest.

Reactions: JT.
I wonder if you can load the code of the other title like you can with Family Guy and Shrek. Can you do it with Halloween and Ultraman?

I get it to around £10k "cost" with freight in and out etc so it will be £10995 like Scooby Doo was on website as taking the VAT out of the £1k mark up gives £833 to run a business and make a little profit etc....
$9700 is the price on US distro websites though, they must also pay their bills somehow so is Spooky giving them a discount?

Texas Chainsaw seems to fit the layout better. Although I’m not keen on the spinning chainsaw guy. Better to create a bit of drama and hide the character from view and reveal him when the relevant mode starts. Model needs to be bigger too. It needs a centre piece. Like the size of the wellwalker in TWD or boxer in champion pub..

Scooby was priced the same from Spooky and myself….
I was watching the featurette earlier, both Bug and Luke mentioned more than once they have dropped the price on this release while putting more into it than any of their previous games.

I was commenting more on the state of the U.K. market mate, that even when a company does lower the prices by the time shipping, vat etc is all added we don’t see it this side of the pond which sucks.

Back
Top Bottom