What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spin a Card Schematic

Game On

Banned
Helloo evryone. New to this forum.
I have issues with my Gottlieb Spin a Card. Does anyone have a schematic for it or know where I can download one?
I know Steve Young can help but he is very difficult to do business with as he will not accept Credit cards or Paypal for some reason Any help appreciated Paul.

Welcome to the forum Paul. You're very unlikely to find it anywhere online as Pinball Resource made sure that websites removed any Gottlieb manuals or schematics. You might get lucky if someone on here has a copy but your best bet is probably to order one from Steve - which can be a pain but not overly difficult

Spin a Card was my first ever game! I bought it back in 1986 and sold it a year or so later. It’s not impossible that yours is my old one I suppose, Cheltenham not so far from Bristol after all!

Anyway, on Pinside someone has put a picture of a Hearts and Spades schematic which might be close enough for your needs, though I’m not sure it will be readable enough:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/t...spadesor-others-schematic-spin-wont-spot-card

Andy

Welcome to the forum Paul. You're very unlikely to find it anywhere online as Pinball Resource made sure that websites removed any Gottlieb manuals or schematics. You might get lucky if someone on here has a copy but your best bet is probably to order one from Steve - which can be a pain but not overly difficult
Cheers. Looks like I am stuck them. I thought someone on here may have one.

I don't have Spin a Card, sorry, but buying from Steve Young is no longer the pain it was as he now accepts payment by Transferwise which is inexpensive and easy to do.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I don't have Spin a Card, sorry, but buying from Steve Young is no longer the pain it was as he now accepts payment by Transferwise which is inexpensive and easy to do.

I think I am gonna have to use him. I hate it though after what he has done to the hobby by insisting all gottlieb material was removed from world websites. As gottlieb are gone the only people interested in his stuff are collectors and people like us where it is a hobby. We are not commercial but are treated like cash cows Shame really.

As I understand it Steve had to pay to buy and licence all the Gottlieb stuff.

He produces, stocks and supplies an enormous range of parts that are unobtainable anywhere else. And I don't believe he is making a fortune from doing so.

Whilst like you I get frustrated when I can't easily access schematics online for Gottlieb like I can with Williams etc, I'm happy to accept it's the price of having a great supplier supporting those of us with the older games. There's no reason why we should expect stuff free, I only get upset when licence holders like PPS block and aggressively pursue others from producing stuff which they won't produce themselves.

As I understand it Steve had to pay to buy and licence all the Gottlieb stuff.

He produces, stocks and supplies an enormous range of parts that are unobtainable anywhere else. And I don't believe he is making a fortune from doing so.

Whilst like you I get frustrated when I can't easily access schematics online for Gottlieb like I can with Williams etc, I'm happy to accept it's the price of having a great supplier supporting those of us with the older games. There's no reason why we should expect stuff free, I only get upset when licence holders like PPS block and aggressively pursue others from producing stuff which they won't produce themselves.

I sort of agree but what really p-sses me off is like what is happening to Williams stuff at the moment. variou suppliers of Williams old stuff have been given Cease and Desist Orders for making stuff yest the Copyright owners will not licence or make the stuff themselves despite demand.

I sort of agree but what really p-sses me off is like what is happening to Williams stuff at the moment. variou suppliers of Williams old stuff have been given Cease and Desist Orders for making stuff yest the Copyright owners will not licence or make the stuff themselves despite demand.

That’s basically what David is saying

Back
Top Bottom