What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Spiderman

I think I have enough space, but will block out half a window - who needs natural light anyway!

I’m the one that nabbed this - I was also surprised it hung around long enough for me to decide! Can’t wait, loved spidey when i’ve played it in the past - looking forward to going deeper Into the modes and rules with one at home.

Proper classic game. Bit long ball timey but crazy good flow and code. Loved mine

Off topic but can anyone recommend somewhere to play more pins . Obviously it's strange times at the moment but I'm swapping and buying pins to play hoping I like them. I live in Barnsley and don't mind travelling but could do with an hour max as I travel all over the country for work and don't really fancy going too far on my days off.

Off topic but can anyone recommend somewhere to play more pins . Obviously it's strange times at the moment but I'm swapping and buying pins to play hoping I like them. I live in Barnsley and don't mind travelling but could do with an hour max as I travel all over the country for work and don't really fancy going too far on my days off.

If you're ever working near me then give me a shout in advance. I know it's bot local but if you're working this way then you're welcome.

Thanks very much for the offer if it ever fits I'll take you up on it. I have just been looking on the Web and found retrodome at Barnsley they have got dialed in and a couple of others to play. 👍

Back
Top Bottom