What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spiderman

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
have to say am loving spiderman at the moment. Probably one of the best pins I have had. My boys are loving it too. Youngest just got grand champion with 200 odd million. Some cracking voice call, great music. And the shaker really does suit it now I sorted the glass shaking.

I will make an effort to read the rules on this one.

Thumbs for spidey!

Could be a keeper!

JB

I have a colour DMd I was going to put on my old ACDC. It is a colourdmd displays llc one. Is it the same as the one in the video?

Won't work? So if board is not hardware version X X? It will not work with modern sterns, iron man, spiderman etc? Only older DMs? What is the lates board revision that will work and oldest that won't? I pinged them a while back and hey never mentioned this when I said I was going to use it with ACDC?

• Make sure your board is REV 1.3B. Earlier boards will not work with the Spider-Man ROM.
  • Do not try to open the file above. Just save it directly to a USB flash drive.
From their page.

I guess you cannot get the 1.3b board seperatly then./ Will send-them an email to check. Wonder why Spider man is different?

will check and let you know. Shame :-( Still i guess i can stick on IM it does not have any associated warnings.

I had a ColorDMD in my Spiderman but eventually took it out and put it in Lord Of The Rings. It is great for working out what the grainy film clips are meant to be but other than that Spiderman doesn't have particularly great dots.

Spiderman and Transformers are the only machines so far that need 1.3b or newer.

Strange that IM which also has film clips and TWD which is much newer will work with any board version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom