What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Spiderman Spares wanted

Colywobbles

Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Too much to list but I’ve just started a stinker of a SM and almost every plastic bar about 3 are broke along with all the ramps.
So before I go hunting around for a NOS plastic set and maybe replacement ramps too does anyone have any spares they willing to let go.
even an old set of plastics or damaged ramps considered as the ones I have are pretty much Cattled beyond repair.

thanks in advance Col

Hi Col. We got lots of spidey parts. Old ramps,NOS plastics etc......(ramps not great, but not terrible either......
I have the plastic that sits above the 3 bank target?
Cheers Matt
I’m waiting on a bunch of stuff from Jmac and then assess where I’m at.
hopefully Keith also has some ramp love for me and I will list what’s needed once it’s looking complete.
Col

Found this in the chris b pinball parts stash

Attachments

• 2909B94A-C8F8-4A2B-B43C-7A317502C798.jpeg
    2909B94A-C8F8-4A2B-B43C-7A317502C798.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 90
  • E6EA66D0-0561-47FF-BEF6-448CF89B67D1.jpeg
    E6EA66D0-0561-47FF-BEF6-448CF89B67D1.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 82
If Col has everything he needs, can I jump on the back and ask if anyone had the editor plastic (Jonah Jameson). Mine is broken.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Since Col has his ramps sorted, if someone has a good deal on ramps (especially the left one) I'd be interested.

I have 2 ramps out of the 3 the middle and right one so still looking for the left one

No Longer need plastics as I was still short so many I have decided to buy a full NOS set of Vault ones and TBH I prefer the Comic art anyway.
Purists of the Game dont shoot me down I know it becomes a kinda FrankenPin but the Cab and Translite dont really use movie assets so can live together with the plastics nicely.

Still looking for the Left ramp (fed from upper flipper) and lots of other bits im sure ill come across on the rebuild.

No Longer need plastics as I was still short so many I have decided to buy a full NOS set of Vault ones and TBH I prefer the Comic art anyway.
Purists of the Game dont shoot me down I know it becomes a kinda FrankenPin but the Cab and Translite dont really use movie assets so can live together with the plastics nicely.

Still looking for the Left ramp (fed from upper flipper) and lots of other bits im sure ill come across on the rebuild.

Looks like Phil has the left ramp in stock col...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooohh, where from Col and how much?

I am 100% with Col on the vault plastics. Also the vault decals (targets and apron) look gorgeous! I could never find a full plastics set when I was looking, Col hit the jackpot there....... Think decals are pretty much unobtainium these days...
Pictures of your progress please....ASAP!
Here’s a few pictures of mine with “vault” decals....
72B0776A-C2C0-42F8-A521-DA67622F5DC7.jpeg
680CB339-B498-442C-B6AA-207AB6E9CFE5.jpeg
50CD4E3C-59CA-4369-986D-2903713AE2C5.jpeg
2734A7AC-4ECB-484B-B2B5-4E34845999FA.jpeg
D915AA9B-6355-4EE3-BC68-52ADDA82ED46.jpeg

Ohh and just a bit of shameless @Colywobbles custom plastics big up, these are Col’s webslings.....gorgeous!

39F80B3D-8C56-4560-8F46-3BDD093E19D7.jpeg

Take care y’all. K.

Little shop of games is a great website. Not used them for a while but they quite often have stuff left over when our normal suppliers have run out.

Back
Top Bottom