What's new

Sold Spider-Man STERN

BallyWilliams suck

Registered
Fully working and in very good condition Stern Spider-Man.

Cabinet has some small marks as can be seen. Minimal ish wear to the magnet as they all seem to have (not touched up by me!). Could make a mint cabinet with a set of £130 decals if you wanted to go this far.

All boards seem perfect - although a line on the dmd. I can throw in a segment to fix this or swap the display out for £75 for a new one.

A friend of mine has a manual and a goodie bag of plastics which I will get before sale. Can't include a picture as haven't seen them yet.

"Fantastic players condition/ game" as they say. Viewing is essential to see what you are buying, so no surprises on delivery.

Please PM for more details.

£3k. Viewing in Sheffield.

IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG

I've been playing mine non stop since I got it a few months ago, top 5 Stern imo.

Was going to sell mine to make space but it's too good a game to let go unless you have completed Super Hero and I am nowhere near even getting there:oops:

Add the multipliers and it gets very strategic.

Ah the old get em here to see one thing, sell em another one........

To be fair, I knew they would both be there. Though, I had thought I might leave with the cheaper option, until I got taken in by the mintiness of the playfield & cabinet artwork on the one I choose. Happy with my choice so far! :)

To be fair, I knew they would both be there. Though, I had thought I might leave with the cheaper option, until I got taken in by the mintiness of the playfield & cabinet artwork on the one I choose. Happy with my choice so far! :)
You'll never regret buying a good un!!

Fully working and in very good condition Stern Spider-Man.

Cabinet has some small marks as can be seen. Minimal ish wear to the magnet as they all seem to have (not touched up by me!). Could make a mint cabinet with a set of £130 decals if you wanted to go this far.

All boards seem perfect - although a line on the dmd. I can throw in a segment to fix this or swap the display out for £75 for a new one.

A friend of mine has a manual and a goodie bag of plastics which I will get before sale. Can't include a picture as haven't seen them yet.

"Fantastic players condition/ game" as they say. Viewing is essential to see what you are buying, so no surprises on delivery.

Please PM for more details.

£3k. Viewing in Sheffield.

Hi mate, is this still available?

Back
Top Bottom