What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Spider-Man STERN

BallyWilliams suck

Registered
Fully working and in very good condition Stern Spider-Man.

Cabinet has some small marks as can be seen. Minimal ish wear to the magnet as they all seem to have (not touched up by me!). Could make a mint cabinet with a set of £130 decals if you wanted to go this far.

All boards seem perfect - although a line on the dmd. I can throw in a segment to fix this or swap the display out for £75 for a new one.

A friend of mine has a manual and a goodie bag of plastics which I will get before sale. Can't include a picture as haven't seen them yet.

"Fantastic players condition/ game" as they say. Viewing is essential to see what you are buying, so no surprises on delivery.

Please PM for more details.

£3k. Viewing in Sheffield.

IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG

I've been playing mine non stop since I got it a few months ago, top 5 Stern imo.

Was going to sell mine to make space but it's too good a game to let go unless you have completed Super Hero and I am nowhere near even getting there:oops:

Add the multipliers and it gets very strategic.

Ah the old get em here to see one thing, sell em another one........

To be fair, I knew they would both be there. Though, I had thought I might leave with the cheaper option, until I got taken in by the mintiness of the playfield & cabinet artwork on the one I choose. Happy with my choice so far! :)

To be fair, I knew they would both be there. Though, I had thought I might leave with the cheaper option, until I got taken in by the mintiness of the playfield & cabinet artwork on the one I choose. Happy with my choice so far! :)
You'll never regret buying a good un!!

Fully working and in very good condition Stern Spider-Man.

Cabinet has some small marks as can be seen. Minimal ish wear to the magnet as they all seem to have (not touched up by me!). Could make a mint cabinet with a set of £130 decals if you wanted to go this far.

All boards seem perfect - although a line on the dmd. I can throw in a segment to fix this or swap the display out for £75 for a new one.

A friend of mine has a manual and a goodie bag of plastics which I will get before sale. Can't include a picture as haven't seen them yet.

"Fantastic players condition/ game" as they say. Viewing is essential to see what you are buying, so no surprises on delivery.

Please PM for more details.

£3k. Viewing in Sheffield.

Hi mate, is this still available?

Back
Top Bottom