What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spider-Man Owners

Buddinblack

Registered
Alias
Budd
Hi guys, I’ve been getting a few rejects from the doc oc scoop and have read on pinside that putting some foam circles in the scoop (to cushion the blow) may be the answer.

Also I’ve read that bending the guide at the back forward a little may also help.

Has anyone had any success with either of these? If so any chance of a pic of where exactly you’ve put your foam?

Cheers in advance

Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both helped a little with my game.

I think unused some noise insulation tape on the topside inside the scoop to take some speed off the ball. I don’t have the game anymore to check, sorry.

It also depends on how fast your game and flippers are. I have mine polished and quick, so figured some of the rejects were due to that too as it’s a very close shot.

Yeah will double check magnet height but I’m pretty sure col set it perfect before selling to me...

Thanks for getting back to me... if I can get a pic from someone just to save me having to take off and re-apply until I get it spot on it will be handy.

Cheers

It must be a common issue because mine does it with a firm shot. Not tried to remedy yet as it would probably only marginally increase my pathetic scores.[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Mine does this also, but not enough to warrant a remedy... just adds to the challenge......

Like when a drop target refuses to drop when hit full on yet a glancing blow and it drops like a Premier League footballer[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Doc Ock is one of the shots you don't quite want to hit clean from the left flipper.

Bounce outs are far less likely (and a much safer shot) if you backhand from right flipper so I've never done anything on mine to sort it as I try to avoid a direct shot from the left side.

Thanks for responses guys. Glad it’s not just mine and it’s pretty much part of the game. I adjusted my magnet a little and that has helped.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom