What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Spectrum and Pac Man

andy

Site Supporter
The Pac Man is as described in this thread:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/bally-mr-mrs-pac-man.32525/#post-152442

The Spectrum is quite nice cosmetically, the cab has no major dings, the playfield has some areas of wear where the ball gets kicked (as you can see in the pics) the backglass is mostly excellent......but does have a few scratches, and there's some lifting and peeling right at the bottom, it's not getting any worse (it's in the dry) but does need to be secured. Legs a bit tatty.

It all works other than a few lamps out, but I do have to mention that every once in a while the ball will go into one of the saucers and refuse to come back out, also the sound is usually perfect but again every so often it will go crackly and fade, before coming back fine. I'm assuming these are connector issues, especially as it was in storage for several years until recently, but I've not yet been able to track them down. Oh and it's got an Alltek CPU.

So I would really describe both of these games as working projects which with a bit of effort could be really nice.

Price is £550 each or both of them for a grand. Any interest please let me know!

Cheers,
Andy

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Oh and I'd be interested in trades too, ideally one of those games on my wanted list below but anything considered really, cash either way!

:)

Andy

Back
Top Bottom