What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special When Lit Social and 2nd League Meet 2015-16 - 24{month]

Moonraker

Site Supporter
Moonraker created a new event:

Special When Lit Social and 2nd League Meet 2015-16

The next Special When Lit Social Meet will be on Saturday 24th October. At this meet we will see the second round of the league at Special When Lit.

Special When Lit will be open from 1pm and all machines will be available for freeplay and league practice. The league competition will start at 2pm. Everyone can play until the league starts at 2pm, anyone not wishing to play in the league can use the remaining tables whilst the league plays on a randomly selected 8. The league games will...

Read more about this event...

Well that didnt work perfectly did it (the new event engine)!! Managed to screw up the title :(

Typically, the author of the original app (the one i thought had been abandoned) popped up 2 days ago with a nice new release of it! Think i might go back to the old one!

Didn't get to enter the address, so the map defaulted to somewhere in London by the looks of things...

Ok - please - take a copy of it - I'll install the new version of the old one, and then if this one gets lost when it;s de-installed it'll be easy to re-create it....

Looking to re-install tomorrow night :)

Right then Peter - do your stuff :) You can be my hamster... or is it Guinea pig :D

Any problems let me know and i'll see what i can do (it's a work in progress currently by the author!)

Apologies and thanks :)

EDIT - I have put events under moderation (probably a wise thing to do if i'm honest), so if it doesn't appear immediately it hasn't been lost :)

Back
Top Bottom