What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special When Lit Social and 1st League Meet 2015-16

Moonraker

Site Supporter
The next Special When Lit Social Meet will be on Saturday 26th September. At this meet we will see the start of the new league season at Special When Lit.

Special When Lit will be open from 1pm and all machines will be available for freeplay and league practice. The league competition will start at 2pm. Everyone can play until the league starts at 2pm, anyone not wishing to play in the league can use the remaining tables whilst the league plays on a randomly selected 6. The league games will probably finish around 5pm and we normally shut around 6pm. Games change on an ad hoc basis and are subject to serviceability and change.

We hope to have the following machines available to play:
Attack From Mars
Black Knight
Catcus Canyon Continued
Genesis
Hi-Deal
Medieval Madness
Metallica Master Of The Puppets LE
Monster Bash
Pink Panther
Space Hawks
Spirit
Terminator 2
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Theatre Of Magic
Transformers Combo LE
Tron:Legacy
Twilight Zone (3rd Magnet Installed)
Whitewater
World Challenge Soccer
WWF Royal Rumble
X-Men Pro

Address: Unit 5, Loyal Trade Business Park, Stephenson Road, Salisbury SP2 7NS.

The usual nibbles, tea, coffee and water are free of charge. Any items from the fridge must be paid for - eg. cans of fizzy drink and chocolate, etc.

These are not for profit events for supporters of Special When Lit that help raise funds to keep Special When Lit open.

If you've never been to an event please note that everyone is welcome! We don't bite... Honest! :thumbs:

Someone's changed forum settings (No "new event" button to start the thread) or removed my posting events privileges so no map. Plus no date or location in the title. :sad:

@Paul

Thank you to everyone who supported the event. It was very unfortunate that we had a large number of last minute dropouts, reducing the numbers quite considerably.

Here are the results:

1 Peter Blakemore
2 Punk Stig
3 Richard Mallet
4 Chris Glazier
5 Andrew Wilson
6 Don Gauld
7 Andrew Shillabeer
8 David Mainwaring
9 Neil Fellender
10 Moira Ross
11 Hilary Hector
12 Ross Maraffi
13 Andrew Driver

Congratulations to Peter for the win and a very well done to Punk Stig on coming second in his first outing at Special When Lit! :thumbs:

Due to the changes to WPPR next year the plan is to hold another two league meets this year and then submit the results for points before changing the league format to head to head play next year to meet the WPPR criteria for 2016.

It was quieter, but still fun as always :)

Well done Punk Stig.

I did appallingly.....that's be at the bottom.... :/ :O

Looking forward to redeeming myself a little this month I hope.

Back
Top Bottom