What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event image

Special When Lit Easter Madness 29+30 March 2024

Confirmed so far:

Friday (29/60):
Peter Blakemore
Hilary Hector
Martyn Iles
Joshua Iles
Greg Mott
Keith Burden
Jack Burden
Alan Griffin
Roy Smith
Gareth Arnold
Tim Knowles
Simon Love
Dan O'Neil
Chris Miller
Kevin Donovan
Luke Grayson
Neil Grayson
Ivan Miles
Zed Fury
Eduardo Galeano
Maria Morillo
Charlie Arnold
Dan Prachar
Rich Mallett
Martin Borrill
James Downey
Zach Petherick
Darron Smith
Jo Luzmore

Saturday (26/60):
Peter Blakemore
Hilary Hector
Martyn Iles
Joshua Iles
Greg Mott
Keith Burden
Nick Hill
Ed Duckworth
Alan Griffin
Gareth Arnold
Roy Smith
Charlie Arnold
Dan O'Neil
Chris Miller
Kevin Donovan
Luke Grayson
Neil Grayson
Mark Slade
Rhian Best
Tim Knowles
Ivan Miles
Maria Morillo
Eduardo Galeano
Eddie Mabin
Moira Ross
Martin Borrill

Last edited:
It seams easter is pushing the prices up a lot, local Wetherspoons want £90 a night, currently looking for cheaper options as would like to come along after missing the Christmas event.

It seams easter is pushing the prices up a lot, local Wetherspoons want £90 a night, currently looking for cheaper options as would like to come along after missing the Christmas event.
I think there's been a few bookings by potential attendees that haven't registered yet which pushed the Wetherspoons price up...!

I stayed at Sarum College last time I visited. Cheap and cheerful, basic room, but only about 15mins walk from SWL and train station
That's where I was booked for the Christmas event, checked their site and they're either fully booked or closed for 4/5 days.

Last edited:
£35 all in

Thanks so much to Peter and Hillary for hosting a great weekend of pinball over Easter and to everyone who turned out to make it a very enjoyable couple of days.

Many congratulations to Keith and Josh for winning each of the days especially the final games on Addams and Whitewater especially.. Some great play and really enjoyable matches.

As the others have said, thanks for a great weekend. Was nice to hear my skills has visibly improved in the few months I've been playing. Also great meeting the new players Eduardo and Maria

Back
Top Bottom