What's new

Sold Speaker Lights - £15 inc postage.

Replay

Site Supporter
These came out of a game I bought and I wanted to keep them..... but, they do NOT work if you put Flipper Fidelity speakers in game.

They work with Spike 1, maybe other games, I have no idea though.

At the moment they are green but guessing you can change colours. I do not have any kind of remote.

Sold as is. Pics show how it was set up in my game.

They do look nice as I like the way they are recessed in casing.

Will add more pics.
IMG_3739.jpg

Fitted. Can't offer any instructions on how to fit. Guessing someone will work it out!

IMG_3303.jpg
IMG_3304.jpg
IMG_3305.jpg
IMG_3306.jpg
IMG_3307.jpg
IMG_3309.jpg
IMG_3310.jpg
IMG_3300.jpg
IMG_3302.jpg

Curious as to why they "don't work" if you put FF speakers in? I have a set of these exact same speaker lights, and a FF kit, and both work fine?

Curious as to why they "don't work" if you put FF speakers in? I have a set of these exact same speaker lights, and a FF kit, and both work fine?
The speakers seemed too big and kind of sat on top. Could be just me though......
Anyway too late - sold to Paul!

Admittedly I bought mine recently, but the speaker light kit actually came with longer screws to be able to support installation uprated speakers.

I had to mount my FF speakers with the terminals facing the DMD because it looked like they would be crushed up against the bottom of the backbox otherwise (but unable to confirm if they were - they might have just been very tight).

@Paul I'm pretty sure the remote is generic. Mine looks identical to this. That white box is probably interchangeable with the one you'll get from @Replay, but you might not even need to switch them. My remote bizarrely turns on a nearby TV. :cuckoo:

@Durzel Yup - Generic Remote. The issue with FF speakers in Spike machines is that they have a Mounting Ring as part of the speaker, and to fit these you have to cut away the mounting ring to mount the frame on these (also with the risk that if you slip you can easilly remove the cone dampening)...

My thoughts are to retain the Cone that comes on the FF speakers, and either cut a small slit in to allow the cables access, or just run the cables around the front... they are only thin so shouldnt cause an issue....

Back
Top Bottom