What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Space Station Ramp

Hi Everyone

Long shot I know, but does anyone have a RHS plastic ramp for Space Station for sale?

Cheers

BJ
I *might* have when I fit my lovely new Blue one [emoji3]

I haven't quite decided whether to hold on to the original . Just in case..... I know I know

I'll keep you in mind, when I get round to it. Could be a few weeks yet as the game lives elsewhere.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get hold of the blue one! But have contacted the person on Pinside and got no reply. Who and where did you get yours from?

I'm trying to get hold of the blue one! But have contacted the person on Pinside and got no reply. Who and where did you get yours from?
Freeplay40 is his Pinside name. I'm sure it's the same guy.

I contacted him about a year ago and he put me on a list if he did another run of the ramps.

He then contacted me a couple months back to say he was doing what might be final run of Station ramps. I initially hesitated as wasn't cheap...... but then thought sod it, it looks beautiful [emoji16]

If he has none left might be worth putting a shout out on Pinside. Someone might have bought one to hoard.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Wow - you seen these redesigned mini playfields a guy is making ...here's the proto ...looks awesome ! I love it ! :clap:

967c901be9697150eb957c08d6e81551424a451a.jpeg.jpg

And the original .....

image-22.jpg

Be interesting to see it populated. Obviously the ' 123 ' decal won't feature anymore. Hence the '123' on the actual playfield.

That's certainly a thing of beauty. God, my pinball funds are gonna take a hit. How easy is it to recreate ramps? Or difficult. :eek:

I got a replacement mini playfield as the original on mine was busted at the front :) I'd be tempted by one of those re-designed ones though :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom