What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Sp.ace Main Board

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Ok so this is one for Fruity collectors.

So - Please check drawers, ask olf op's etc etc.... This is going to be a nightmare to find. I will even include a "finders fee" to find one :)

So - Am looking for a sp.ace main board. These were made i believe by Ace Coin back in the late 90's.

I have one, however it's undergone major surgery due to a leaky battery, has been rebuilt, the Idiot then re-laquered over the top... and it doesnt even boot!!

They are recognisable by the words "SP.ACE MAIN BOARD REVISION E/F" screen printed down one side of the topside of the board.

Probably not too many about, however with the extent of experience on this forum, and the number of contacts, could i please ask everyone to dig, and ask, and tell me if they have a clue of where i can look....

Thanks!
Paul

Attachments

• mainboard.jpg
    mainboard.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 25
it is @Gasmonkey, however this one is completely foobarred! I had the other 2 from him, however these are for fallback as quite badly damaged by acid.

Managed to pick up another couple tho from elsewhere.... those are up for testing on the weekend :D

Well it seems that Dave was after the machine i eventually ended up getting, so his offer of assistance Via his website was good until he released this - then it very much became a "good luck" story. He has some boards, and he has a mate with the test Jig for the boards...
As someone else who suggested speaking to him said to me.... "It seems like Dave just wants to stock pile machines - he's not content with the 4-500 he currently has and wants to own them all".

Am keeping my fingers crossed one of the two i have works - only need one working one, however a spare would be useful. These boards suffer battery damage really badly, but i now have 2 that are spares boards (some components are now completely Unobtanium), and two that are potentially good (1 to be used, 1 spare if all does well). Fingers crossed :)

Back
Top Bottom