What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South West Tournament - Salisbury - Sun 4th Feb 24

Moonraker

Site Supporter
The next South West Tournament will be at Special When Lit in Salisbury on Sunday 4th February 2024.

Time: 10:30am for 11:00am start with a 5pm finish (no rounds to start after 4:45pm).

The aim is to try and play as many rounds of 4 player match play as possible, in the time that we have.

Cost: £8 per person, any under 16 years old are £2 each.

Tournament details, machines and players registered so far can be found at:

Hi @Moonraker - keen to come along to this as my first tournament if there’s room. Please drop me a message if you need anything from me to be able to sign up, I’m not currently registered with IFPA or any other pinball org. Thanks, Simon

Hi Simon,

You'll be most welcome. No need to sign up, I will add you to the list of attendees. You'll be automatically registered with the IFPA on completion of the tournament.

A reminder that the next tournament at Special When Lit is this coming Sunday, 4th February.

We have at least 4 new starters in the mix so if you are hesitant about competitive pinball, this would be a good chance to start out, make some friends and see how you fare against other new starters!

It was great to see everyone today for an excellent day of pinball.

Congrats to Greg on the win.

The results is as follows:
1, Greg Mott
2, Joshua Iles
3, Thomas Evrenos
4, Rich Mallett
4, Peter Blakemore
6, Dan Prachar
7, James Downey
8, Luke Grayson
9, Darron Smith
9, Nick Inskipp
11, Martyn Iles
12, Tate Young
13, Nick Hill
14, Ed Duckworth
15, Zed Fury
15, Mark Slade
17, Simon Love
18, Daniel O'Neill
18, Lewis McNamee
20, AJ Roper
21, Zachary Petherick
22, Denz Lyne
23, Rhian Best
24, Hilary Hector
25, Charlie Arnold

Thanks @Moonraker and Hilary for a great first tournament experience - managed a few good games along the way, along with the expected bad ones!

Had a fun day today so thanks for @Moonraker for hosting! Only had a few good games amongst mostly poor ones but still had fun.

Perhaps most importantly my gloves were recovered!! Time to make sure I don't misplace them again....

Back
Top Bottom