What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South west league meet on Suday 20th at Dan Williams - Malvern

Fishbulb

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to confirm the last South west league meet will be at Dan Williams place on Sunday 20th July 2014,
thats next Sunday, Nr. Malvern, Worcestershire, our 3rd new host of the season!

Please contact me if you need the address

Practice starts at 12 MIDDAY, the league games kick off at around 2pm, please park sensibly and avoid blocking other driveway please, thanks
Here is the list of machines that will be in the league or available for us to play.
They are:
Monster Bash
Addams Family,
Fish Tales
Twilight Zone
Pinbot

Possibly

Hurricane

Hope to see as many of you as can make it on the day

Just to confirm, and as some of you already know, i will probably be standing down as coordinator at the end of this year when this season finishes at the Daventry finals next month. This for a number of reasons, 2 being that i myself am unable to host next season, this is because hope to host an alternative 1 off but regular competition of my own, also the inability for me try freshen up the playing format for everyone, and thus make it a more social day out for us all this year. If you have any questions as a player about next season the could you please direct them Greg Mott - Overall league coordinator at robotgreg@yahoo.com after the Daventry finals. obviously if my position changes i will let everybody know.

If you have the machines, space and are willing to host next season please let Myself/Greg know as soon as possible as it has been very hard stringing six meets together this year, and I already know that 2 hosts from this year cant help next season, thanks in advance for any help you can give, and keep the south west league alive and kicking next year

Cheers
Neil

Please remember catering will be limited to drinks only being supplied this season (tea, coffee & soft drinks etc)
Entry is just £3 fixed per person 16 years old or over (£2 for the league and £1 for the host), with under 16’s having free league entry as usual ( £1 to the host is still payable for under 16’s for drinks)
If you need any further details or wish to be added to the email list sent out prior to each meet, then please contact me at this email address: neil.fellender@yahoo.co.uk

Can't make this one either, on holiday. I'll just have to console myself with a few beers by the pool. :clap:

Thanks from me too. :clap: It was a lovely day, so drove there and back with the roof off. :cool:

Great layout in Dan's house for the pinball massive. :thumbs:

oh and on a personal note it was nice to get a couple of decent scores for once, pity about the other ones though... :oops:

Congrats to Craig for the win and for Will D to show us how it's really meant to be done! :D

Back
Top Bottom