What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted South Park, Ripley's BION, Simpsons PP

discodave

Registered
Fairly new to this forum so forgive me if i've missed any advertisements for these tables. I'm looking for a second machine to sit along side my Roadshow. I've started on a slippery slope of collecting but thankfully my place only allows for another two more machines! Any one spotted these ones or know of anyone who's thinking of selling?

Cheers!

Any relation to Disco Stu ?

IMG_1421.JPG

Thanks ChriX, i've seen this one already, its been there for a while i believe. Being located in the Czech Republic, it's a little too far for me to go and demo sadly. Also the price is a little rich for my blood to be honest!
Hahaha, sadly stoptap no relation, i don't know of anyone who could pull off that outfit!

Come to think of it, i did recently get in touch with a guy from ebay who had a huge list of machines for sale but the money he was asking for them was ridiculous. The prices he quoted were already 30% over what you'd expect, and thats before you added on VAT and delivery. He said the way his business operated meant i couldn't view the machine at any point and would only accept payment in full before even removing the machine from storage. I told him thanks but no thanks.

Come to think of it, i did recently get in touch with a guy from ebay who had a huge list of machines for sale but the money he was asking for them was ridiculous. The prices he quoted were already 30% over what you'd expect, and thats before you added on VAT and delivery. He said the way his business operated meant i couldn't view the machine at any point and would only accept payment in full before even removing the machine from storage. I told him thanks but no thanks.
Sounds like we've discussed this on the eBay thread.
Nobody in the right mind would do business this way.

Back
Top Bottom