What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam website - help needed :)

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 181

Hi all..

The slam website has been out of action for a while now and we desperately need help with this.

Is there anyone out there who fancies coming on board and could help save the day.
You don't have to be from the south or hate theatre of magic to become a fully fledged slam member , it does help a bit though ;)

What we need is someone that can run the site and make it work and ideally make it look great.

Now this is the bit, as you know we run at non profit which also means no budget so this is gonna be a job for someone that's in it for love :)

I know it's a big ask but if anyone can help please let us know.

Cheers guys

Will

Will,

I Know it may well not be what you are after, however if it's an HTML setup (or wordpress etc etc) and not something whizzo or cutting edge then i'm sure I can do something. The bonus is that I can host it on the same server as here... So the hosting will be free too :)

LMK
Paul

PS Hating TOM helps ;)

That's great Paul... No doesn't need to be super flashy :)
Can I email you privately and tell you what we need as that would probably be easier.
Thanks again dude much appreciated.
Cheers
Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Will do Paul, thanks again...

That's the plan JMP ;) one of our very own deep within scs central is sheltering one at the moment , it's only a matter of time until it " mysteriously " catches fire, we are just waiting for the right moment .

Shame on you... Oh well, mine may get more valuable the less there are ! :D

Back
Top Bottom