What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam - Roll Call....

Are you going to the Slam? If so - When???

• Total voters
Thursday AM* unloading the first truckload of cabs...................until Monday PM / poss Tuesday .........May the force be with us :cool:

*NOTE - General machine drop off/setup is on FRIDAY. Please don't rock up on Thursday - this is a special delivery.

Last edited:
Looking forward to my first Slam experience. Fri through to late Sunday for me.

Arriving some time on Friday, not sure when will depend on loading machines at this end

I'm travelling down on Friday and staying til Sunday. Can't wait!! Only been to 1 slam before and it was awesome!!

I've got her a NERG polo shirt so she feels part of the team. Also have yours too, Darren. Want me to bring it?

I'll think of you Dean.... Whist I'm stood there at the bar necking a pint of something nice and refreshing ;)

I now hate you the most Paul.

:p

Awww....poor Paul . It could of been worse, he could have also have added .....

"Then going to play an eye watering collection of pinball and classic video games including The Matrix, Cactus Canyon Continued, Space Harrier, Tron etc etc, and then check out the BTTF DeLorean parked out front, maybe even get a ride in it if I win the hi score comp. Enter the Super Slam Showdown, hang out in the Psych Out tent drinking beer with Grizz, maybe win an IJ pinball machine, play some more cool games in the bar area, chat to all the forum guys ....etc etc "

Now if he had said all that , then maybe that would be a bit annoying ;)

God, please tell me that this isn't all you are planning on wearing. Will, can we insist that pants and trousers are mandatory ;)
Don't worry John, I will defo be wearing some pants and maybe some shorts as well if it gets a little warm.

Back
Top Bottom