What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! SOURCED: AC/DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlebeCS

Site Supporter
Looking for an AC/DC Premium or Pro

If anyone is selling let me know please, I am considering the new LED Pro when that arrives if nothing turns up before hand

Thanks

Andy

Were you looking to only to buy or do you have anything to trade?

Been thinking about moving my premium on but I would need something special to fill the void it would leave in my life.

Hi Mark,

I am buying, the only machines I have coming up to trade are a black rose (possibly already taken by julian), a Hook and a Strange Science

Ok, was thinking something similar price to AC/DC. If anything comes up in the next month or so my Premium will be at NLP so might look to sell then.

OK mate, no problem, I was intending to do a day at NLP but that is not looking likely at the moment

If I find something before then I'll let you know. Looking for 5k for the Premium.

Now just need to get that Encore multiball...:mad:

And there was me thinking I was the only Pinhead in Lincoln (though there's Keith in Scampton as well ...)

Hi Dave
Yes I'm surprised our paths haven't crossed! I was aware there was a pinball league meet in Lincoln, just haven't got round to signing up yet... Intend to this season so should see you soon

Mark, The midlands players are a great bunch. Hope you like drinking tea!

Sadly, after 8 years of hosting a league meet in Lincoln we've decided to have a rest for the forthcoming season, but there will be other venues, some near some not so near.

I prefer Helen ;)

Helen.jpg

Sorry to jump in on this thread! I have the opportunity to buy a Mk1 AC/DC pro off an operator. Bearing in mind it's been operated from new, what do you reckon it's worth?

Hi Gaz, I was offered one a few months ago, actually it was last year at Daventry, time flies, at that time I could have bought for £3300

And there was me thinking I was the only Pinhead in Lincoln (though there's Keith in Scampton as well ...)
I'm only 45 minutes away in Grimsby too. We seem to be getting a few of us in Lincolnshire now thankfully.

I should really try to catch up with you at some point as i'm down that way fairly often - my daughter lives in Welton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom