What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Sound Leisure Manhattan II 80cd Bubbler jukebox MINT (remote control and LED lighting pack) - £3250. MAY TRADE FOR VINYL JUKE OR PINBALL

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
This jukebox was purchased new, taken out of the box and enjoyed by the previous owner (mainly as a decorative piece of furniture) and transported it to mine after I purchased it.

Have decided I want a vinyl machine again.

Amazing looking (all photos were taken when it was dark outside) - I can take some others in daylight.....

It is mint condition.

Lovely looking and sounding.

This would cost you today £6,980 on sound leisure's website. Comes with loads of extras as well. All the manuals etc.

It plays original and CD-Rs without trouble (I always used Verbatim in juleboxes).

Has a coinmech but would need reporamming - but it is set on free play.

Full infra red remote control.

The Lighting pack upgrade is amazing.

This one does have an iPod dock - which is pretty defunked now but still works. There is also a line in on the back as well as a video out from the ipod dock. It can alternatively take a line in from another source or a bluetooth module can be slipped into the ipod dock.

Amazing speaker system. Brilliant sounding amplifier. Extremely loud.

Takes 80 CDs. Does random play and album play via remote control.

Just a quick note, would take a PX on a Vinyl jukebox or a pinball machine. But if you PX anything I will sell it on.

IMG_0278.jpgIMG_0279.jpgIMG_0280.jpgIMG_0281.jpgIMG_0282.jpgIMG_0283.jpgIMG_0284.jpgIMG_0285.jpgIMG_0286.jpgIMG_0288.jpgIMG_0289.jpgIMG_0290.jpgIMG_0291.jpgIMG_0292.jpgIMG_0293.jpgScreenshot 2020-06-25 at 23.33.22.pngScreenshot 2020-06-25 at 23.34.08.png

Last edited:
Lovely. If you’re on the fence about a jukebox, just frickin get one.
Sometimes during dinner, we have to have a moments thought with the children and say “remember kids, some families don’t even have a jukebox” Amen
🤣

This is a fantastic price.
Be aware though, Sound Leisure module they sell is an older version Blue tooth radio. I spoke with one of their engineers last year about this. I’ve lost the email response so cannot remember exact version.
You could source an alternative module and fit into the IPOD port.
New buyer may be better with one of these attached for IPOD docking station. Stick in a modern IPhone for Spotify etc..... away you go, little adapter works great - Also Support wise Sound Leisure are a great company.C2A694FD-64FE-4101-8706-D4E21327DC5E.jpeg👍

Last edited:
Lovely machine, I had one of these in an office full of hackers. They couldn't handle the lovely Rock-Ola Jukebox we had and the concept of ordering double A sided vinyl and I spent a lot of time having to fix it. The Rock-ola was moved to a directors home and this came in. I was dubious at first, pretty machine but could it deliver on sound and the answer was yes it led to a lot more "turn it down" requests from other teams, alway amazed me how good it was. I use to get in early and play music for an hour to get ready for the day.
We did eventually bluetooth dongle it as well as several other hacks, might still have the dongle somewhere but it will be an older version.

We don't have a jukebox at home because my wife doesn't have the same connection to music as I do but one day there will be something in the cabin.

I was initially in the market for a Wurlitzer but was disappointed with the plastic metal and not real Chrome like the Sound Leisure.
My Mrs would kill me if I sold the Jukebox 😬

This is a fantastic price.
Be aware though, Sound Leisure module they sell is an older version Blue tooth radio. I spoke with one of their engineers last year about this. I’ve lost the email response so cannot remember exact version.
You could source an alternative module and fit into the IPOD port.
New buyer may be better with one of these attached for IPOD docking station. Stick in a modern IPhone for Spotify etc..... away you go, little adapter works great - Also Support wise Sound Leisure are a great company.View attachment 111647👍

Dead right. You can just throw in a tiny Bluetooth module for less than £20 into the cradle.

The sound leisure kit is so expensive and it’s very old tech.

This will do it better. @Sako-TRG has reported this particular module does not work in his sound leisure jukebox. This one works in my pals so I guess you have to order a few on amazon and try them!

700C7436-CAB1-4D9D-9ED3-69B44AD3F030.png

Last edited:
have a few of those bluetooth 30 pin A2DP adapters, the cheaper £5 ones. use one in my old dock and one in the cars old 30 pin iphone connector in glove box

Great bit of kit, works well, great for listening to podcast etc on long drives

Forgot to say.

Has all the original 'transit' brackets.

All paperwork including instructions, manual, schematics and folder.

Even photos of juke being made in the factory.

Has a wireless remote too.

At the moment the juke has a load of 'copied' CDs in it (now over 70) - these will be included in the sale to start you off.

HAPPY FOR MARTIN TO COLLECT.

IMG_0301.jpgIMG_0302.jpgIMG_0303.jpgIMG_0304.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom