What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Sorcerer

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
As the trend seems to be towards trading games these days I thought I would offer my Sorcerer up.

I have had it for 8 years or so and in that time it has been absolutely faultless (with the exception of having to replace the ball number display).

New parts in the last couple of years include….

• 5 stand up targets
  • All GI bulbs (incandescent)
  • Led lamps to inserts
  • New star posts
  • New centre plastic (above stand ups)
  • Rubbers replaced
  • Flipper mech rebuild kits
  • I’m sure there is more that I can’t think of off the top of my head!

The playfield is really good for this era of game although it does have the usual ball swirls. The cabinet is ok but the coin door is a bit rough. There are no broken or cracked plastics.

Remote battery holder is fitted and the legs are good although they are the later type.

The mirrored back glass is nice. It was starting to lift in the bottom corner but was saved in time and was “triple thicked” years ago.

Have a look at the photos and judge for yourself :)

Any questions please ask, I would be open to a wide range of trades in most conditions with cash either way so if you are interested drop me a line.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.JPG
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
7.jpg

As the trend seems to be towards trading games these days I thought I would offer my Sorcerer up.

I have had it for 8 years or so and in that time it has been absolutely faultless (with the exception of having to replace the ball number display).

New parts in the last couple of years include….

• 5 stand up targets
  • All GI bulbs (incandescent)
  • Led lamps to inserts
  • New star posts
  • New centre plastic (above stand ups)
  • Rubbers replaced
  • Flipper mech rebuild kits
  • I’m sure there is more that I can’t think of off the top of my head!

The playfield is really good for this era of game although it does have the usual ball swirls. The cabinet is ok but the coin door is a bit rough. There are no broken or cracked plastics.

Remote battery holder is fitted and the legs are good although they are the later type.

The mirrored back glass is nice. It was starting to lift in the bottom corner but was saved in time and was “triple thicked” years ago.

Have a look at the photos and judge for yourself :)

Any questions please ask, I would be open to a wide range of trades in most conditions with cash either way so if you are interested drop me a line.

View attachment 169075View attachment 169076View attachment 169077View attachment 169078View attachment 169079View attachment 169080View attachment 169083View attachment 169084View attachment 169085View attachment 169086View attachment 169087View attachment 169088View attachment 169089View attachment 169090
This pin plays and looks brilliant,

Back
Top Bottom