What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Sopranos or Black Knight 3

I have sopranos i might sell depending on your offer, i am not sure of the value, it fully works, thanks

Thanks. You'll need to tell me what you want for it dude. Perhaps people could weigh in on potential value. Do you have any pics?

It's my favourite game, only because I love the show.
I would also like another, I have had 3, costs about a grand to make them real nice.

Thanks Robert, yeah it's an amazing show, I think probably the greatest ever. I had the game before and we had a blast with it. Always fancied another one. 'It's the executive game!'

A real surprise game for me. A bit like Congo I wasn't expecting to like it.

It's a lot of fun and quite easy to clock but I really like it.

Good luck chaps, hope you strike a deal.

If you don’t find one and you’re coming to pinfest you can get your fix of playing as I’ll bring mine to the show
292AB171-7A2D-4DC9-B144-B718963DC4B9.png
2153A9FC-5F19-4821-BDC9-145966CABBC5.png

Perhaps people could weigh in on potential value.
A nice one was up for £5250 in March.

A nice one was up for £5250 in March.

That was one of the ones I did, I spent over a grand on that one.
Sold at a loss and then somebody made £2k on it.

I have sopranos i might sell depending on your offer, i am not sure of the value, it fully works, thanks
Hi, I have tried to navigate on here before to sell some machines but am not good at these things, maybe some of the guys reading this will give me an idea as a Good price,

I bet you glad you didn't get the one I just got, only 60% of it worked, still waiting for some bits to get it finished.
But its still the best TV show and my favourite game.

Back
Top Bottom