What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sopranos - hit drop target in front of Sturgots and ball shoots across playfield and drains

Howzer

Site Supporter
Alias
Simon
The title says it all really. Whenever you hit this drop target with any sort of power the ball often lifts off the play field and drains to the left. It seems some sort of adjustment is required but I am not sure what to “tweak”. Any advice? I am guessing this is not an unusual problem on several pinballs? Thanks in advance

I had a problem like this and turned out wrong flipper coil was fitted, had way too much power and drop target even with a new spring would not drop quick enough or fail to drop with the force of the ball.

All Sopranos I have played does it.
I've heard changing the spring on the drop to angle the switch back or forth but I haven't found an answer that stops it happening.
I also have marks on my mirror blades caused by it.

All Sopranos I have played does it.
I've heard changing the spring on the drop to angle the switch back or forth but I haven't found an answer that stops it happening.
I also have marks on my mirror blades caused by it.
I don’t feel all alone then 😃 Frustrating but its such a good game I’ll stick with it

Back
Top Bottom