What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something for the weekend?

Nedreud

Registered
The wife's away for 3 days so although I've got the kids it means I can pile up my pinball junk on the dining table without any withering looks or disapproving comments :D

What's everyone else up to this weekend?

image.jpeg

And yes, that is a pile of 5 Bally MPUs, a lamp driver and a Squawk & Talk, al in need of some TLC :)

Going to Arcade Club on Saturday for the opening and Halloween party, stating over at a nearby hotel so we can go Sunday too! (And drink on Saturday night :D)

Peter why not invite Will Barber up for the weekend to keep you company
you can teach him how to use a Multi meter and a soldering iron as a bonus:rofl::rofl:

Going to Arcade Club on Saturday evening and spending some time cleaning up the cabinet on Fireball (also needs the new leg plates fitting and some earth bonding putting in) :thumbs:

The wife's away for 3 days so although I've got the kids it means I can pile up my pinball junk on the dining table without any withering looks or disapproving comments :D

What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Will we see you and the kids at SWL tonight then Peter? :thumbs:

Playing my METLE after finally fixing it today. It has been dead since the beginning of July so I'm going to give Sparky a damn good bashing this weekend.

Huge thanks to Phil @Pinball Heaven, Peter @Special When Lit , Paul @ Pavlov Pinball and Sean @ Pinball Palace. Your help was much appreciated; this hobby had some great guys in it.

:)

Taking TOTAN out of the cling film it's currently still wrapped up in in my hall and having a game or two :)

Have fun matey - Got the TAF out of wrapping yesterday :)

Thanks again for the van-share and assist getting it in the house.

Rog

Reactions: JT.
This weekend I will be changing the led buttons on this 20151030_173156.jpgto these buttons 20151030_173135.jpghapp championship with cherry switches 24 wires to de-solder the reason for this is the leds look great but a friend has a track and field upright and he is gubbing my records which he always takes a picture for proof and sends it to me so in my thinking it must be my buttons hence the new one's.

Cheers Brian

a friend has a track and field upright and he is gubbing my records which he always takes a picture for proof and sends it to me so in my thinking it must be my buttons hence the new one's.

Cheers Brian

Technique for track and field is most important but it doesn't half wreck the little fingers... :oops:

This weekend I will be changing the led buttons on this View attachment 22125to these buttons View attachment 22126happ championship with cherry switches 24 wires to de-solder the reason for this is the leds look great but a friend has a track and field upright and he is gubbing my records which he always takes a picture for proof and sends it to me so in my thinking it must be my buttons hence the new one's.

Cheers Brian
Hope all goes well and if you need to off load the led ones..... Dibs?[emoji41]

Technique for track and field is most important but it doesn't half wreck the little fingers... :oops:
I think my technique is okay because back in the day my name was up on the board a few times and when it did go off it was only just but that could mean in my town we were all crap at it,I'm convinced it is the switches because they don't seem to press fast enough ,I only want to do this to wipe the smug grin off his face as between this and hyper sports are the only games he can beat me at,will keep the forum posted how I get on if you don't see any results you know I am still getting gubbed might start a thread for the people who have track and field to post their scores give me something to compare to:)

Cheers Brian

More Mini-Digi Pin work for me, DMD panel to cut, hinges to try and make.....

Went to see The Martian, left halfway through (not impresed!). Just finished off a flipper rebuild on FH and put alpha ramp protectors on sttng which involved unexpected drilling of plastic. Crapping it putting that drill anywhere near a machine but it turned out good!

Off to go see Spectre on Saturday night, then having a game shift around and moving a Spiderman, Funhouse and White Water on Sunday :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom