What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something for a WH20 or LOTR

Fintan Stack

Registered
10 Years
Still looking for a White Water and also quite fancy a LOTR.

I will consider trading any of the games from my current lineup (see my signature) except for TSPP. Shoot me a PM if you might be interested.

Over and out.

Dean

I'm new here.. I see on ebay that a White Water (looks very clean) is on a buy now best offer.

I've never played TSPP - Looks a great, deep table. Is it?

RS - Rolling Stones or Road Show?

Multiballs' date=' post: 1695112 said:
I'm new here.. I see on ebay that a White Water (looks very clean) is on a buy now best offer.

I've never played TSPP - Looks a great, deep table. Is it?

RS - Rolling Stones or Road Show?

Martin Ayub is a good player and he aint completed it

Whilst I admire your efforts, you really need to try a different approach. This didn't work last time and it won't work this time. You need to mix it up a little. Took me about 2 minutes to see through your disguise!

..The place isn't that bad.

The Big One still gives me a buzz. They have given the prom a nice lick of paint.

What is with the multiple IDs and weird postings everywhere? (Again.) I just don't get it. :confused: Why act so strangely on a forum that is dedicated to something that you earn your living from? You would pick up a lot more business if you were just straight with people. All this sort of thing does is make people not want to deal with you.

Excuse me? Is that aimed at me? I have just joined this site, expecting a pleasant welcome.

I must have the wrong end of the stick.

I thought this was aimed at me.

As in Stephen Hawking?

.. Well I'm not.

The seller is (according to the ebay link is stevie694) that is NOT my ebay username nor will it ever be.

I'm unable to see how on Earth you "Jonathan" is able to make such a connection.

.. You join a site to chat, meet new people & now I'm linked to a table.

Strange.

Multiballs - Pinballinfo

"item is only worth what someone (buyer) is willing to pay for it."

Pinball Paradise - Pinside

BVM (AKA Pinball Paradise) - Pinside

"item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it."

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1695164 said:
Multiballs - Pinballinfo

Pinball Paradise - Pinside

BVM (AKA Pinball Paradise) - Pinside

"item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it."

The above is a popular, well used saying/phrase.

God forbid if I was black & said "I had a dream"

It's identical. Even down to the brackets!

I knew it was you before you even posted the link to your machine on eBay. Your posting style is very unique.

English is taught in every school in England. Some people soaked it up like a sponge, others didn't.

Me being the one that did soak it up.

I'm not who you claim I am.

Shud eye type mssages lke dis? As to stop any confusion?

OK guys ....we get the point - you think Multiballs is someone else.

Probably best for all of us, if its left at that now. Don't want another slanging match
rolleyes-1.gif

I left it 3 hours ago.

I can't be bothered with it all. Just don't like to see people being duped. Delete the thread if you like. It's all got totally off-topic anyway.

Fintan Stack' date=' post: 1695198 said:
I left it 3 hours ago.

I can't be bothered with it all. Just don't like to see people being duped. Delete the thread if you like. It's all got totally off-topic anyway.

As I used to say 30 years ago at school "You started it"

smile-1.png
Meant it jest.

Back
Top Bottom