What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone save this cocktail, pls ....

DRD

Registered
Saw this on Facebook marketplace.

I have no dog in this fight, but hopefully someone on here can rescue it. Stood up, sat down, I am just too tall for these things unfortunately.

Never seen one in the flesh. Only 3x reviews on pinside, so I'd guess she is rare. Dating from that epic period when arcades had wondrous machines of all shapes and sizes.

What a curio to have in your collection ... @ronsplooter @Biff @Sven Normansson ??

Would look cool next to my Cyclopes as it's another Gameplan but no room at the inn here unfortunately......I'd also want to be paying way less than £975 for it :rofl:

Reactions: DRD
Would look cool next to my Cyclopes as it's another Gameplan but no room at the inn here unfortunately......I'd also want to be paying way less than £975 for it :rofl:
Deffo not worth a grand... PF is knackered, and would need either a good refurb or a replacement which would be difficult to find!

Would still like one - just not at that price!

Back
Top Bottom