What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solved: Pup Packs Advice

Andy B

Site Supporter
Now solved: I was just running the wrong option for my set up. Right click on bat file and run as administrator. I ended up deleting the PupPack in the end though. I didn't like it intefereing with the original game sound and the videos in the backglass were not that good in my opinion!

Got my VPX and Freezy etc., all working nice with 110 tables all configured and looking and playing sweet.

So thought I’d take the plunge and install some Pup Packs.

Installed HPGoF original table with the corresponding Pup Pack and looks and plays awesome with everything in its correct place (so have configured back glass, playfield and DMD correctly).

Downloaded Elvis and it’s all over the place - see photo.

Seems like it’s putting a frame for the DMD on the back glass (when I have DMD set up for middle screen (and in any case switched off in PuP to display freezy DMD)).

The instructions with the download say just run the bat file for your configuration. Never ran batch files before so Googled how to do that.

Google says right click and run as administrator. Tried this on all 4 options 1 by one but nothing changed (and there was no cmd screen popping up when I ran them.

Google search also suggested running them from cmd line prompt but when I type in "dir" from cmd prompt to list files in the elvis folder in pinupplayer videos and copy and paste these names in to the cmd line prompt I am getting an error message that the file is not recognized as a bat file. The names of the files appear quite long and not abbreviated like I would expect them to be if running from a cmd prompt (e.g. the file I think should be correct for my set up is called "Option 1 - BG, DMD, Topper.bat" which seems like a weird file name to me (but what do I know, I only learnt what a bat file is tonight!).

Anyone got Elvis Pup Packs set up in a 3 screen setup and can tell me where I’m going wrong please?

Thanks

Andy

Attachments

• IMG_2131.jpeg
    IMG_2131.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom