What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLVED : GnR Start Button bounce ?

Julian Hepworth

Site Supporter
Here's something I've not seen before - when I press the start button on my GnR, I usually wind up with either 3 or 4 players (it's on Free play). I thought it might be a dirty switch, so have swapped it for another but it still does the same thing. When I go to the diagnostic menu to add credits, credit are added continually while the button is down which can't be right as opposed to about once a second on a well behaved LW3

Anyone seen this before.

Thanks
Julian

Last edited:
Solved - looks like someone previously had got one of the wires for the G Ramp left lamp and the G Ramp switch crossed over - which meant that every time a ball went up the G Ramp, it triggered a start button press - same row - which added players - so start a 1 player game, go round G ramp 3 times, you're now playing a four player game ! I hand't noticed since the sound for adding another player is just a cymbal and it got lost. Cheeky.

Julian

Back
Top Bottom