What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD - Tales of the Arabian Nights (TOTAN)

thelab

Registered
Alias
Vin!
Nice Tales of the Arabian Nights pinball machine available for sale, purchased from CoolDan and recently refurbished by Stan to keep everything as original as possible.

Video:
Plays well and looks great, normal wear as to be expected for a machine of this age. Currently missing the backglass lock which willl be sorted before the sale.

Currently available to play and inspect at Flip Out London on Thursday evenings or weekends. There are some comps coming up at the club so you could make a day of it.

First time i've ever listed a machine so forgive me if I missed anything, my pictures are crap, if I can get down to the club sometime I will see if I can take better ones - it's better in real life!

Out of my budget sadly - well worth the money though. It’s in cracking condition and a really great game.

Nice work Stan! [emoji106]

GLWS Vin.

Anyone know why the pics don't show on Tapatalk please?

Works on web..

Last edited:
Spoke to the wife, unfortunately she's not a fan of Woz. Thank you for the offer though!

Just to add everything has been gone thru.
Flippers , pops, slings rebuilt. New coil sleeves on all mechs.
new lamps ,star posts etc additional lighting on the play field. , new flipper bats.Re-rubbered. Play field stripped and cleaned plays great and looks a million dollars.

Had to be turned off today after 5 minutes [emoji23] 2 balls stuck in the ball lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebay have a £1 listing fee.
Might give that a bash but not looking forward to dealing with the general public..!

Back
Top Bottom