What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold SOLD Black Knight Sword of Rage Pro £4750

yeahirock

Site Supporter
Alias
Graeme
Hi folks!

First time selling a pin so please be patient with me!

I'm looking to sell my first pin, Black Knight Sword of Rage Pro, put a good few plays into it over the last year and a half, I feel as if it's priced to sell at £4750. Should help a bit towards my next machine!

Not much to comment on with the machine, it's been well looked after, cleaned regularly enough (not as of late other than a dusting as I've been fairly busy in life). Definitely worth mentioning that it currently has a mod from Pinside installed for the left VUK shot that returns the ball to the left flipper rather than the right, will remove it for the buyer if they're not interested in it at all, easy 30 min job. Other than that the machine is bare bones, nothing added to it.

I'm based in Ireland myself so bear with me while I learn the ins and outs of shipping one of these beasts, all advice and questions welcome!

EDIT: Learning a lot about the shipping since posting this, if you're interested I'm happy to discuss the details of the shipping (around £200) and VAT if you're based in the UK, just shoot me a message

EDIT2: Machine is sold as of right now, if sale falls through for whatever reason I will update the post. Thanks everyone for your interested!

IMG_20240125_125322.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240125_125331.jpg
    IMG_20240125_125331.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20240125_125341.jpg
    IMG_20240125_125341.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Great price, but Im not sure if a buyer based in England would have to pay 20% VAT on top with it being sold from Ireland?
I know that if I were to buy anything from the UK I would be caught with customs/VAT although I'm not 100% on how or if that even comes into it for private sales? I tried to consider it in the price while also trying to help towards my next pin

EDIT: Edited the main post in relation to shipping and VAT

Last edited:
Maybe one of the regulars from the island will pick it up @itsmecurrie @BigIan @Mozie.
Good price just out of my reach at the minute.
Cheers Alfonso,

I've been in touch with the lads here in the hopes of an easy sale, you'd think they'd help out a friend and just buy it but alas!

Haven't actually gotten in touch with Mozie yet actually so thanks for that!

Hi folks!

First time selling a pin so please be patient with me!

I'm looking to sell my first pin, Black Knight Sword of Rage Pro, put a good few plays into it over the last year and a half, I feel as if it's priced to sell at £4750. Should help a bit towards my next machine!

Not much to comment on with the machine, it's been well looked after, cleaned regularly enough (not as of late other than a dusting as I've been fairly busy in life). Definitely worth mentioning that it currently has a mod from Pinside installed for the left VUK shot that returns the ball to the left flipper rather than the right, will remove it for the buyer if they're not interested in it at all, easy 30 min job. Other than that the machine is bare bones, nothing added to it.

I'm based in Ireland myself so bear with me while I learn the ins and outs of shipping one of these beasts, all advice and questions welcome!

EDIT: Learning a lot about the shipping since posting this, if you're interested I'm happy to discuss the details of the shipping (around £200) and VAT if you're based in the UK, just shoot me a message

View attachment 242833

Back
Top Bottom