What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Solar Fire, Black Knight, Jungle Lord, Pharaoh + loads of spares

Expired Due to no activity

Chester_Pete

Registered
£4K gets all 4 double level games + loads of spares (boards, looms, displays etc).
Games all work and the spares range from extra power boards to CPU boards and drivers.

I think the price is fair considering the rarity and condition. I really want to sell these games as a package of 4 - Its less hassle for me and I can give all the spares in one job lot to the new owner.

Collector deals like this don't come around very often, and like the other rare stuff I've sold in the past, once its gone, its gone. I'm thinking this is a fantastic deal for a serious "system 7 double level" collector.

Lots of NLP forum members have seen and played the games, so they can vouch they exist, but, as "great condition" is always subjective, I prefer people see then in person - so they can make up their own mind. I can point out all that I know about them but I would say they are all in great unshopped condition (except for the worn Solar Fire playfield - but it does have a new CPR backglass).

I've never been that good at publishing photos (!), I prefer people to see the games working really.
Machines are based in NW (nearish Chester ;)

Serious enquiries only please, after initial contact, better photos can be sent.

http://www.pinballowners.com/chester_pete

cheers
Pete

Buy with total confidence, Pete is a top guy and one from the old school.
I never thought I would see these for sale but never say never.
I've seen and played these machines and I would agree it's a great deal for someone interested in this era of machine. It's even got the rare Solar Fire included not the mention all the spares.
Great deal for someone.
Hope it finds a good home.
D. (NLP)

I'm interested in the Solar Fire and Pharaoh so if someone fancies going halves on this deal give me a shout :thumbs:

In total agreement with replicas.. I too have played those games,Pete is a top bloke,yep some good well looked after machines.

I have seen and played these too. @Chester_Pete really knows his onions. His collection is top notch - carefully selected examples of games that are well maintained.

Back
Top Bottom