What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what DMD games are still under a grand?

Yep, corvette 'seems' to be around the £1500 mark, so ignore that one......

Next up: DMD games that are (or should be) £1500ish or less. At least in my own mind.

Corvette
The Shadow
No Fear
Dirty Harry
Fish Tales
Roadshow
Indy 500
Congo
Judge Dredd
Tales from the Crypt
T2
Demo man
Star Wars
Flintstones
Starship Troopers
Independence Day
Super Mario Bros
Popeye

Not sure if others feel the same so fire away gents.....

Bloody hell. ID4 for £1500:eek: I thought I'd overpayed at £900. £1500 does seem to be the new £800:( I remember buying my first pin for £500 and being so surprised they were so much. My TAF was £1018 and I was worried that the £18 was too much as I'd never spent a grand on myself before. If only my wages were linked to pinflation.....

I was in the dog house for weeks after "spunking" £1k on MB. oddly my first 4 figure machine was South Park and my hands shook as I handed the cash over!

What about the P2K games? What's RFM worth in playable, but not minty condition?

Mate your better saving up. If you see the amount of work and electronics that go into these machines. Breaking them down into parts, most would be worth more than 1k these days. Parts are expensive.

Damn..... Figured a RFM would still be 1200-1500 and would be my first game :(

RFM is probably still less than 2k. I'd got for around £1600 for an OK one.

Be careful with the Pin2000s. I fell in love with RFM at the SCS and desperately wanted one. A week after I eventually got one I was bored of it. Great novelty value but so-so game play. Not as good with kids as I thought. Also high risk in terms of finding replacement glass and the dreaded prism card failure. Although nucore hopefully reduces the later problem

The only RFM I've played was actually yours John! Few years ago in the league...

I like the fact its pc based as I'd have a fighting chance of sorting issues with that and potentially swapping screens

But where I live I think the only games that will easily fit would be p2k or safecracker

Didn't know about the glass being hard to get though....

There is an RFM on eBay at the moment with a start price of £1500 but its in Prague with £180 shipping......and it's rough as a badgers ****.

Back
Top Bottom