What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so what did i miss in 2018?

cooldan

i like pizza
hi fellas. i'm just resurfacing after about a year out of the forum and the whole pinball scene. what did i miss? i think the last thing i remember was the arrival of Iron Maiden, but too soon to know if it went down well or badly. what else? i hear rumours of Queen? The Beatles? Thunderbirds? anything else from the smaller manufacturers? wasn't there Alice Cooper as well?

gif alizee dancing3.gif

IM vgood Beatles vvgood Queen dead in the water Thunderbirds great first effort Alice Cooper No idea

Sod the pinball, great to see you are still out there.
Hope thing are all good with you buddy and look forward to seeing you at one or more at some of this year's shows.
D.

Alice Cooper is great. Deadpool great. Munster's not so great. POTC (again) great.

Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle (Spooky Pinball)
The Beatles (Stern Pinball/Ka-Pow Pinball)
Cosmic Cart Racing (Multimorphic)
Deadpool (Stern Pinball)
Houdini (American Pinball)
Iron Maiden (Stern Pinball)
Monster Bash Remake (Chicago Gaming Company)
Pirates of the Caribbean (Jersey Jack Pinball)
Mafia (Team Pinball)
Primus (Stern Pinball Contract Game)
Supreme (Stern Pinball Contract Game)
Thunderbirds (Homepin)
Munsters (Stern Pinball)
Oktoberfest (American Pinball)

Out of that list, I reckon Maiden is probably riding the wave of goodness. New Pirates sounds great through, if you like eye patches and RGB scurvy.

Pinball prices up for NIB
Heighway pinball utterly ****ed
Big laboski MIA
Flipout in Croydon up and running and doing well
Martin A retired
Vin won the London league
Trophies for the women’s league proving contraversal
JJP ****ed up the playfield discs on pirates
SE league missing a player

Welcome back Dan.

Oh and some English upstart won the classics in European Pinball Championships out of 300 peeps in Finland.

Hey Dan! Great to see you back. Also great to see you at UKPnfest. Sorry I didn't see more of you there to have a good catch up.

Back
Top Bottom