What's new

So come on.. who's getting themselves a Jetsons?

Who would buy this?

• Yes! Shut up and take my money

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What a strange topic for a table.. Is the cartoon due a remake? I remember as a young'un watching this late 80's..

I like the theme and the playfield art (not so much the cab). Overall the playfield just looks too bare for me to be interested though.

Hmmm. 6k to spend on a pin. The Jetsons or Metallica/TWD/Ghostbusters. It's a toughie.:cool:

I'd be surprised to see (m)any this side of the pond. You would have to be the world's biggest Jetsons fan and/or be wealthy enough to buy any pin on a whim

I like the theme and the look, though it's sparse. But really when was the last time you heard anyone over here mention The Jetsons?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

This game being targeted at families who buy from the website it is selling from. Doubt many collectors will buy it.

Next game supposed to be way more 'packed' and hoping the vague rumour is true - Scooby Doo:D
characterArt-scooby-SD.png

It won't come to the UK anyway. It it looks total pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the theme, don't like the price or the basic play field which looks like they took inspiration from BSD and scaled it right back.

I quite like the theme but like others have said sparse is definitely the buzz word. The flyer says it all really...... Easy to learn.
Bet it is.

some interesting textiles in that picture, dates it to around 1978-82 is my guess. i assume it's the toilet at the local curry house.
and is he levitating a corpse in front of that wall carpet?

some interesting textiles in that picture, dates it to around 1978-82 is my guess. i assume it's the toilet at the local curry house.
and is he levitating a corpse in front of that wall carpet?
Nice parquet floor. The rest of it (including the bloke) should be buried deep in a landfill.

Back
Top Bottom