What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slightly odd 'Factory Settings Restored' ...

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Just flicked on White Water for a game - got the pesky Factory Settings Restored .....:rolleyes: ..... It's got a Rottendog CPU with remote battery holder and I'm sure the batts aren't that old.

Anyway chucked some new ones I had lying around and it seems fine.

2 strange things ......

1. The High Scores were not reset , they are all still there. Don't these ALL usually go if you have a battery fail issue ?

2. Tested the old batts - they were really low, like .3v ...one of them showed virtually nothing ? Now I am pretty sure these were changed in the last year. Normally batts last years and years ...if they don't spew their guts out.

Does this sound like something weird going on ? Batteries draining ?? Or am I being paranoid :D

I'll check it again in the morning see if still ok.

Dump the rottendog. I had rottendog solenoid and flipper boards in my TZ. Installed by a previous owner.

Both gave problems, they are crap. I replaced mine with an original boards. That sorted it, no issues for three years or so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom