What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SLAM SHOWDOWN REMINDER

Have had a couple of emails ..............so just to clarify

Even if you are bringing machines or have already bought a ticket or will be buying a ticket etc ............if you want to participate in the Super Slam Showdown tournament then you MUST REGISTER AND PAY THE TOURNAMENT FEE.

Thankyou and have a nice day :D

I'm in. Finally sorted out hotel, travel etc.

Now where do I get tickets for the event itself? Can I pay on the door, or is there an alternative to the tickets on eBay?

I've just registered!!
It's the first tournie I've ever entered. And I'm gonna get owned!! Ha ha. I'm so ****.
Even Andy N, the nicest guy in the world, ribbed me about how quickly I drained when I went to pick up blackout!!

So don't worry Rudi, I'll always be the ****test person.

WOW!!!! Nice one people the showdown once again proving to be super popular… over 80 entrants now, only a few spaces left so don't delay and even if your on the fence get registered if you can't make it remember that all the money will be going to charity :)

cheers
Will

PS if your not on the Facebook page yet head over and click " LIKE "

Back
Top Bottom