What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slam raffle .

D

Deleted member 181

Morning people,

On the hunt for any goodies for our charity raffle, had some great donations so far but we always need more :)

As I am sure your aware the raffle is one of the highlights of the show and this years we have taken it up to 11. The IJ pin is coming along Matt has nearly finished the cab and I know grizz is busy working on the play field. The IJ vid Rav is working his magic on and with new artwork being applied to that as well it's going to be one uber prize.

Thanks guys all help and contributions will be greatly received .

There will be a list up shortly of the prizes on offer and from who they have cone from .

28 more sleeps till show time :)

Cheers
Will

Allways liek supporting the raffle - have got lucky quite a few times over the years - won the Avatar 3d translites,then another year won a nice laptop,and,more importantly proceeds go to the great causes

Can folks (like me) who can't get to the slam buy raffle tickets somehow? Or is it for attendees only?

I would think like past Slam's that even if you do not attend you will still be able to buy tickets for the raffle.
I remember that when the Whitewater was the top prize it was won by Andy from Leeds who did not attend.
I am sure GrizZ will confirm shortly.

Can folks (like me) who can't get to the slam buy raffle tickets somehow? Or is it for attendees only?

I am 99.99% sure that as with previous Slams, Raffle Tickets will be available pre Show for those that can't make it but would still like to support the chosen charity ....oh yeah and maybe win a pinball machine :clap:

Just gonna finalise raffle stuff this week and will make announcement when/how to buy :thumbs:

I am 99.99% sure that as with previous Slams, Raffle Tickets will be available pre Show for those that can't make it but would still like to support the chosen charity ....oh yeah and maybe win a pinball machine :clap:

Just gonna finalise raffle stuff this week and will make announcement when/how to buy :thumbs:

More awesome prizes?

or a vid game:)

Morning people,

On the hunt for any goodies for our charity raffle, had some great donations so far but we always need more :)

As I am sure your aware the raffle is one of the highlights of the show and this years we have taken it up to 11. The IJ pin is coming along Matt has nearly finished the cab and I know grizz is busy working on the play field. The IJ vid Rav is working his magic on and with new artwork being applied to that as well it's going to be one uber prize.

Thanks guys all help and contributions will be greatly received .

There will be a list up shortly of the prizes on offer and from who they have cone from .

28 more sleeps till show time :)

Cheers
Will

PM sent re. donations/prizes

As grizz said , it's being worked on right now by our man with the plan... Rav.
We are working on a system that will allow tickets to be purchased online and entered along side tickets bought on the day. You lucky people you :)

Will

Its a little over a week to the Slam. Due to the high costs of staging the event and the ever-better prizes, we've decided that we will sell tickets to forum members who are unable to attend.

I will collect the funds, but write your details on the physical tickets which will then be included in the draw so anyone has a chance to win a prize!

The list of prizes is ever growing and when I close off selling raffle tickets on Thursday 17th. Naturally the biggest prizes are:

• William's INDIANA JONES Pinball Machine fully serviced, brand new artwork decals, cleaned, rubbered and ready for a new home!
  • Atari INDY JONES & the Temple of Doom System One Arcade Game brand new side-art, original hardware and restored.
To purchase tickets:
  • Please Paypal slam@ukvac.com at £5 per strip of 5 tickets.
  • If you don't have a Paypal balance or unable to gift it, please could you add £0.50 per £5 strip as this covers the paypal fees.
  • Please include a phone number, forum username/email & your name so I can put this on each ticket.
  • I will PM/email you your ticket numbers.
We'll post a draw video and a post here of the full results of the draw as soon as we can get on the net after the draw or some clever mukka sets up a webcam for me :)

Back
Top Bottom