What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slam help

D

Deleted member 181

Is there anyone still about on Tuesday after the slam, that can help me and Rav load a van for a few hours?

Many thanks
Will

Nobody ? Not a single person able to give up an hour? :(

Sorry... Back at work in Devon

Will,

Would love to, however I'm heading back on Sunday, since i have an additional 350 mile round trip on Monday to drop the kids back, on top of the 500 mile round trip to get there...

Car - I know i've JUST got you back, however PLEASE dont break....

sorry matey :(

Nobody ? Not a single person able to give up an hour? :(

Err ....seeing you posted at 9pm and then this reply at 5am Will ....give people a chance to see it;) :rolleyes:

Appreciate that most people on here coming to the Slam will be unlikely to be in the area after Monday at the latest, and the inevitable unavoidable work commitments...prob not that many folk can help , as much as they would like to. BUT if you know anyone local who can lend a hand ??

Bit of a panic as at the moment as because of late in the day change of plan... its Will with his gammy arm and Rav faced with 30 vid cabs to load on a truck as fast as possible on their own :eek:

Thick question, but couldn't you do it on Monday if enough people are able to hang around?

I'm planning to drop in Fri to help with setup (traffic permitting) and was going to offer Sun evening/ Monday assistance with packup anyway. Unless the vans only available from tues then ok, but if its just not enough hands available on monday then I'm good to help.

Rog

Yup I can help for abit in Monday cuz that's when I was gonna take mine. The vans never gonna get back by midday like its ment to anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom