What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slam Chinese 2014

Me too. A meet, greet and eat event with Pinball Info guys. Do we need badges?

Doesn't your court order require you to wear a badge as well as the ankle bracelet?

But I was thinking along the lines of Name/online name as every meet I go to I find I have to ask if people are on the forum and what their nick is.

I'll always have a nice Chinese;)

Just watch out if a guy called Steve is on your table as he "forgets" to pay and runs off!!!

So looking at this there are about ten of us then!

I'll be there too...although I always lose track of time and forget these things so someone who already knows who I am will have to remind me on the day :)

so do you need a deposit (of the money kind) - not heard anything so guessing not, but be nice to know for sure

Booking tomorrow for 55 people... If you want to come but haven't told stormy please do By tomorrow 5pm
and yep it's £5 deposit per head that I pay via a cheque from an old closed down account ;) which I then get them to rip up,when we all rock up

Drinks are kept off the tabs , if you need beer just go to the bar .
cheers
Will

"If you need beer just go to the bar"

Slight understatement there, does a bear **** in the woods. Dam yeah.
Very generous of you Will buying us beers, what a top guy.

Back
Top Bottom