What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpson’s 4 player arcade

Jmac

Site Supporter
Hi all. Quick question to those of you that also know a bit on arcades and values. A friend of a friend has a Simpson’s 4 player arcade he wants rid of as his wife is giving him stick over how much room it takes up in the dining room lol! I might take it and store it until I build my new arcade extension but anyone have an idea what might be a fair price on it? I’ve not got any photos at the moment but apparently it is the proper arcade board so not a mame and the cab/decals is in good condition. I know it’s hard to judge sight unseen but any thoughts on a ball park figure would be great.

Cheers
Jon

Cosmetics important as a lot are tatty and the obvious like monitor and sound working
There is an iffy one on ebay at moment will be a guide . Turtles is worth more

Cheers guys. I hadn’t spotted the Ebay one - that will help a lot 😀

I would give it some extra thought before taking the plunge as the cab is huge and, IMHO, the game gets old really quick. Depends how much you like it.

£1k gets you a lot of other arcade cabs!

tatty faulty eBay one sold through the roof. better than a nice one site ready in May. Just proves if 2 people want something...

67950136_657917964704724_8241503488916324352_n.jpg

That does seem like a lot for the condition it’s in. The one I’ve been offered is in far better nick and £310 less! Still not made up my mind though..

forget pin- flation it's simp-flation the prices have gone crazy on konami 4 player cabs at the moment

Personal opinion but I think the UK Konami cabinets are awful.

I ended up importing mine from the US a couple of years ago. It is a beast!

20190817_120345.jpg

I just don't see that game as a keeper! Fine as a PCB that you can swap around, but a dedicated cab would get very tired, very quickly in my opinion.

It was the first arcade game I ever remember playing on a family holiday to Orlando so sentimental value and all that. Plus the kids fcuking love it!

Hey, each to their own and all that and I also used to love playing this in the arcade. I just don’t think it add great value as a dedicated cab at £1k.

Back
Top Bottom