What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Sideshow Chewbacca Premium Format

R

robertlucas1970

This is as new, was placed in the glass cabinet from day one, have kept both boxes, its 23" tall stunning statue and sold out long time ago, you will also not find one at this price.

£250 posted

star-wars-episode-iv-a-new-hope-chewbacca-chewbacca-statue-sideshow-collectibles-300182-p.jpg 300182-chewbacca-004.jpg $_12.JPG

What does it do?

Edit - sorry that came out mean. You raised the bar so high with your fully functional r2d2 so I'm expecting this to be lifesize and to roar or something.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160417_b8abff414a9f62ffbfabbe031b40d77f.jpg

Last edited:
Sideshow just make hight quality statues, I have collected them for years. I used to have a lot of life sized stuff like the T800 endoskeleton.
But need the room for the pins so most the collection has gone now.

Sideshow make great quality figures. Collect far too many of them.....

They sure do, this is one of my favorites and not for sale as still thinking of getting the Avatar pin someday..........

20160309_190252.jpg

Oh lord, Avaturd? Definitely one to play for a bit first before you decide to drop coin.

Also, dat papyrus font, bleeeugh

I have never played it, just like the movie, I have read mixed reviews, but that was 3rd down on the list, I am waiting to hear about a Elvis and then TAF, so was looking for a 3rd option as dont want to pay silly money for Adams and Elvis seems to be like Hens Teeth :)

Avatar is great, well underated. Yes I have one but I also have an Iron Man, Iron man would go before my Avatar, but thats just me. Sound on the machine is awesome.

+1 Avatar is a great game :thumbs: I also have an Iron Man so kept that instead of Avatar as it's one of my favourite games of all time but really enjoyed Avatar while I had it :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom