What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I buy it?

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Been on the lookout for a motorhome!

Seen a classified on ebay 20 mins from me! And 14k cheaper than it's value! Wow how lucky am I ? Reply from scammer er I mean seller

Hello,
I did not have enough time to sell the motorhome before my departure from England and since I am in Scotland now there are only 2 ways to do this sale:

* The first option is to use a transport company that deals with the transaction, motorhome and money as escrow. I travel for my work and I do not have time to bring the motorhome and I think your free time is limited too, so this is the perfect way to make things easier, fast and safe for both of us. I will pay the company, so you will not pay extra money then the motorhome price. You will get the motorhome to your home address, and you can check the motorhome before making the final decision. I think this is the perfect way for us.

* The second option is by using PayPal pay after delivery service: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/pay-after-delivery-terms

Please let me know how you want to continue with this transaction and I will provide more details.
Regards,

Stuart Poole

He's obviously a genuine seller crook.

Spent 6months mooching around Europe in our old Hymer Camp 55 between 2009-2010. G-Reg (1989) LHD, fiat Ducato base, 2.5L straight diesel engine, no Power Steering... 3.2tonnes. I'd love another.

He's obviously a genuine seller crook.

Spent 6months mooching around Europe in our old Hymer Camp 55 between 2009-2010. G-Reg (1989) LHD, fiat Ducato base, 2.5L straight diesel engine, no Power Steering... 3.2tonnes. I'd love another.

Lol my brother had a huge Hymer Merc based

I want to buy either an ambulance or a medium sized bus and convert myself, the wife is having none of it!

Seen a boxer lwb ambulance 3 litre 180 bhp all the toys night heater etc.....

Nice pics Paul, she wants one (her idea) but a ready made motorhome, I want something that will carry pinballs or whatever, motorhomes have a silly little door

Back
Top Bottom