What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shooter lane

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Does anybody have any advice of any products that would help clean the ball swirls off the shooter lane on ny Junkyard? Just stripped the topside this week and i'm not normally too fussed about a spotless shooter lane but this one is just horrible! Ive cleaned and waxed the whole game but this just isnt budging.IMAG0508~2.jpg

As Spandangler said, that should get rig of surface dirt. You can then try oxalic acid to get rid of wood staining if its ground in. I had great success with this on the top ball arch on an EM machine.
As the area is really small and paint free you should not have to use much but keep the application to a minimum as water and playfields dont mix.

You can sand and Mylar as a quick fix but the proper and final solution is as Sgt GrizZ said, sand and clear as well as fix why the ball is causing so much impact damage. Is the ball eject or plunger driving the ball into the shooter lane ? Is the ball eject coil the correct power ?

Guy

Thanks for your suggestions, ill definately try the magic eraser and if i dont get much luck with it ill have to sand the playfield down a bit. Thans again!

Back
Top Bottom