What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shoot again light only works for extra ball

bethamari

Registered
Hi all,

The shoot again light in our MM went out recently. We ordered a few different types of bulbs as we weren't sure what was in there exactly before.

The bulbs work during attract mode and if you manage to earn an extra ball during play. However as soon as you start an actual game and are playing, the light is off (even when shoot again is active).

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is occurring please?

Thanks!

Just guessing but is there a normal bulb for shoot again and a flasher bulb for when the ball save is active? are there 2 lamp holders there? I believe that's how a lot of machines are. That would mean your flasher bulb is gone/missing.

I think it was just the one holder. But I've just checked the manual again, we ordered a few different #44 bulbs to try before but I've just found a specific part number and a different bulb listing so will get some ordered.

Could it be something like that being slightly wrong? Just seems odd that it does come on and flash at times, just never during play bar extra ball.

Cheers for the reply!

Check and report back what your settings are for the ball save.

Adjustments Menu.

01 Ball Save
02 Ball Save Time

Gave it a go but unfortunately it's still the same. As soon as you launch the first ball the light goes but ball save functionality is working
Try increasing the Ball Save timer to about 7.

Maybe it's a bit of a bug in the code revision. Have a look at the rule sheet on ipdb and see if it's mentioned there

With the power off take the bulb out and look in the bulb holder. Is it shiny or crappy ? Is the bulb held tight or is loose ?

Back
Top Bottom