What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SharKade - MAME and other cabs

Dude, it doesn't say on their site what sticks and buttons they use so you should get them to confirm on that. You really want either Sanwa or Suzo Happ depending on what feel you're going for. Sanwa are very Japanese feeling so quite loose compared to what you'd play in the chippy back in the day. Happ are more what you'd be used to from uk cabs. I use Happ buttons and Competition sticks in any MAME cab I've done as they feel correct to me but Sanwa are very good if you're going to play a lot of fighting games (especially SF2).

He's a member on here. He's done speaker grills before for pins. He's very talented. Haven't experienced his machines first hand though.

I don't know anything about these things but that Vice City one looks sensational.

Dude, it doesn't say on their site what sticks and buttons they use so you should get them to confirm on that. You really want either Sanwa or Suzo Happ depending on what feel you're going for. Sanwa are very Japanese feeling so quite loose compared to what you'd play in the chippy back in the day. Happ are more what you'd be used to from uk cabs. I use Happ buttons and Competition sticks in any MAME cab I've done as they feel correct to me but Sanwa are very good if you're going to play a lot of fighting games (especially SF2).
Hi Sorry dont ever check this site I was informed by a friend , Yes we use Official Sanwa Sticks JLF sticks, Buttons are led standard chrome , Switches are useally ACEMAKE or simular standard , but you can upgrade, you can also have sanwa buttons, but very sensitive

Hi Sorry dont ever check this site I was informed by a friend , Yes we use Official Sanwa Sticks JLF sticks, Buttons are led standard chrome , Switches are useally ACEMAKE or simular standard , but you can upgrade, you can also have sanwa buttons, but very sensitive
with sanwa you can also buy tention springs , me myself Im all for sanwas for fighting games

Anyone have any experience of Dean and his work? Do they use good quality sticks, buttons and other hardware?
Anything good or bad to say about them: -

https://sharkade.co.uk/videos

Cheers

JB
Any questions buddy give me a call 07392213639, We do a wide range of upgrades, though ill always be straight forward if you need or dont need something for the best exp, We do Sanwa JLF as Standard

Thanks Dean for your help, one bar top 8G Hyper spin system with 8way sticks and cherry switches coming up!

Now to build a table to go over the top of night moves so it can sit on the top!

JB

Back
Top Bottom