What's new

shaker motors

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Just bought a couple of shaker motors to go in TRON and ACDC. These are the Phil design ones without the pcb.

There are 2 wires one red and one back.

Can anyone whose fitted these point me to where they plug in please? I found a red wire with a connector that fits above where the shaker bolts down so I presume that's right. Not sure where the black lead goes?

Cheers

It's right at the back of the cab in the rats nest, has a brown wire.

Are they the "Phil design ones", as in literally from Phil Dixon aka EpoTech?

If so, I got one in TRON too, great shaker motor. Another will go in Congo when I get round to it (older design).

just fitted one of these today on my TWD LE, phil told me to get it from one stop pinball, quick delivery, makes a big difference :thumbs:

Yeah these are "Phil Design" ones. Bought a couple from 1stop pinball. They were about £90 each. Perfect shakers and great service from Mel every time :)

I had a big stock of NoS shaker motor brackets and some new shaker motor boards, but no motors. I eventually stumbled upon a guy who has 6 NoS motors, and so have some kits that can be put together. The motors are the original NoS Johnson motors which I believe you can't buy anymore?

Motor £50
Board £25
Both inc courier £84

PM me for details.

Just bought a couple of shaker motors to go in TRON and ACDC. These are the Phil design ones without the pcb.

There are 2 wires one red and one back.

Can anyone whose fitted these point me to where they plug in please? I found a red wire with a connector that fits above where the shaker bolts down so I presume that's right. Not sure where the black lead goes?

Cheers
Sorry to revive an old thread but I have just got hold of a shaker motor, I was assuming I need the little board to make it work, but this makes me think I can plug it straight into Tron? If so that's awesome, but to make sure I don't blow something up can you tell me exactly which wires it connects to? Also there is the little dimples where the small board would go so how come it doesn't need one?

I have a crap load of motors! Will have 5 complete units for sale soon. If you want just the motor to fit Jamie's brackets I can sort you out.
anyways red to the connector just above black to the brown wore in the loom just to the rear in the cabinet.
will work fine with spike too. I have one in my ghostbusters.

I have a crap load of motors! Will have 5 complete units for sale soon. If you want just the motor to fit Jamie's brackets I can sort you out.
anyways red to the connector just above black to the brown wore in the loom just to the rear in the cabinet.
will work fine with spike too. I have one in my ghostbusters.
@Sutol if you get the chance to get one for acdc you should mate!

Yeah @J.C.Rox that and a colour dmd I would like but I'm not sure i can syphon anymore money out of the account, lol
Got to get new tyres all round for the motor first.
Let me know if any show up mind :)

I have a couple of shaker motors and three of the shaker pcb's still for sale. All NoS.

£75 for the pair. Or £40 each

Back
Top Bottom